News

Hacker Beware   

You have been warned!
We have caught 341 shameful hackers.

NukeSentinel(tm) 2.6.01

Link to us   

MohForesight

http://www.mohforesight.com :: View topic - Can't find forsight .pk3 file
 Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages  
 Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in 

Search for at
http://www.mohforesight.com Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
 Error in Client 1.6 General Support wtfreak 0 Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:57 pm
wtfreak View latest post
 Crash in Server General Support wstive 0 Tue May 24, 2016 2:18 pm
wstive View latest post
 Moving on from Xfire? What do you use? General Chat Admin 0 Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:50 pm
Admin View latest post
 Foresight Scanner keeps shutting down (auto retry system) Foresight set-up via 'Rented Server' The_Shadow 1 Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:04 am
Admin View latest post
 Foresight 1.4 General Support The_Shadow 1 Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:03 am
Admin View latest post
 Foresight pk3 file conflicting with weapon mod on server General Support The_Shadow 2 Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:56 am
Admin View latest post
Can't find forsight .pk3 file

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    http://www.mohforesight.com Forum Index -> Foresight set-up via 'Rented Server'
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CaptBlack
E-1 Private

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:14 pm Post subject: No icon Can't find forsight .pk3 file Reply with quote

I am running a server off an extra computer, which is running vista. I have the foresight.cfg and the foresight.pk3 in the mainta folder. It says it can't find the .pk3 file.Server is Spearhead. When I join the server it says foresight 1.6 under the health bar, and every now and then  says to edit the config file. Can somebody help me?
CaptBlack
E-1 Private

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:54 am Post subject: No icon Re: Can't find forsight .pk3 file Reply with quote

Also, it can't connect with the server.
Pimmetje
Support Team

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:19 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Can't find forsight .pk3 file Reply with quote

Fist of all. Try to be a bit more specific. Are you running AA/SH/BT? Do you have a firewall enabled on your vistaserver?

The change you config is in your foresight.cfg All explained in there just read it.
Visit Nuke Evolution Today
CaptBlack
E-1 Private

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:07 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Can't find forsight .pk3 file Reply with quote

Oh sorry, was in a rush. The server is for spearhead and no, I took the firewall down.
Stilo
E-1 Private

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:36 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Can't find forsight .pk3 file Reply with quote

hi guys foresight noob here, the clan im in has recently rented a mohaa server from multiplay, ive installed foresight 1.6 onto there clanforge section and multiplay tell me that everything has been loaded but my scanner still cant find the pk3 file i seem to be able to kick with the foresight prog but im getting no foresight badge next to my health bar and no scrolling messages. any ideas ?

thanks e<NMA>y_Evil_Stilo
daxian
E-1 Private

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:06 am Post subject: No icon Re: Can't find forsight .pk3 file Reply with quote

hi stilo....
did you upload the foresight config file as well as the foresight.pk3.....???
both need to be there for it to work correctly.
Dave.
Visit RealmDesignz Today
Stilo
E-1 Private

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:14 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Can't find forsight .pk3 file Reply with quote

Thanks for the replay Dave, actually when you add foresight into your server profile it loads a foresight .cfg as well, i just needed to adjust it to my clans needs. As far as i can see everything is there, but im pretty sure it'll be something i've done  Embarassed lol
daxian
E-1 Private

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:06 am Post subject: No icon Re: Can't find forsight .pk3 file Reply with quote

hi again ....
in your first post you say the foresight was uploaded to "there clanforge section"
does this mean that this area holds the main folder of the game ....???
as this is the place the foresight.pk3 and config should be .
Dave.
Stilo
E-1 Private

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:00 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Can't find forsight .pk3 file Reply with quote

yeah m8, as far as im aware, it holds the server.cfg and the foresight.cfg, plus any, as they call them "addons", the patches, mods etc. you need to run a server. foresight 1.6 was one of there addons, and they say everything is there to run foresight on the clan server. ive modified the foresight.cfg file, for my clans needs, but nothing! i tried uploading the foresight pk3 files needed but i keep being told foresight is already there. they seem as much help as a chocolate ashtray, was hoping one of you guys would have had experiance with this type of rented server.

Stilo
Visit DFG-GAMING.COM Today
Stilo
E-1 Private

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:41 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Can't find forsight .pk3 file Reply with quote

Cant believe it, Multi-play has 2 versions of Foresight, Foresight 1.6 that i wanted, and Foresight 1.6(TSG)? No idea what the second one is, but it dont work  Shocked . So thanks for the help, but its all fixed and working now.

Cheers Stilo
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view http://www.mohforesight.com Forum Index ->  Foresight set-up via 'Rented Server' Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: