Surveys
    News

Hacker Beware   

You have been warned!
We have caught 341 shameful hackers.

NukeSentinel(tm) 2.6.01

Link to us   

MohForesight

http://www.mohforesight.com :: View topic - Missing PK3 file using foresight 1.6 on seperate computer.
 Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages  
 Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in 

Search for at
http://www.mohforesight.com Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
 Error in Client 1.6 General Support wtfreak 0 Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:57 pm
wtfreak View latest post
 Crash in Server General Support wstive 0 Tue May 24, 2016 2:18 pm
wstive View latest post
 Moving on from Xfire? What do you use? General Chat Admin 0 Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:50 pm
Admin View latest post
 Foresight Scanner keeps shutting down (auto retry system) Foresight set-up via 'Rented Server' The_Shadow 1 Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:04 am
Admin View latest post
 Foresight 1.4 General Support The_Shadow 1 Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:03 am
Admin View latest post
 Foresight pk3 file conflicting with weapon mod on server General Support The_Shadow 2 Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:56 am
Admin View latest post
Missing PK3 file using foresight 1.6 on seperate computer.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    http://www.mohforesight.com Forum Index -> Foresight set-up via 'Rented Server'
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dogz
E-2 PFC

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:43 pm Post subject: No icon Missing PK3 file using foresight 1.6 on seperate computer. Reply with quote

Hi all,

I am running a MOH Breakthrough server and although I do not have 'Please setup Foresight CFG' on the server. I have 'Missing PK3 file' lit up in red on a separate computer that I am running Foresight 1.6

Both CFG and PK3 files are in main (Server side) - is this correct? Please can anyone tell me exactly where these files should be - thanks.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

blank.png

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:19 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Missing PK3 file using foresight 1.6 on seperate compute Reply with quote

Yes, they should be in the Main folder of your server. Exactly which pk3 files do you have in there?
Dogz
E-2 PFC

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:26 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Missing PK3 file using foresight 1.6 on seperate compute Reply with quote

Thanks for your reply admin.

I've just got the one PK3 file in main. Foresight.PK3
Visit RealmDesignz Today
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

blank.png

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:14 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Missing PK3 file using foresight 1.6 on seperate compute Reply with quote

I assume you're talking about the zzzzzzzzzzzzz_Foresight-160.pk3, correct?

Try downloading the updated zzzzzzzzzzzzz_Foresight-160.pk3 file in the downloads section and replace it with the old one.

Necessary files in the server main:
zzzzzzzzzzzzz_Foresight-160.pk3
Foresight.cfg

If you're still having issues, we can meet in the MohForesight Teamspeak. What timezone are you in?

Let me know what you come up with.
Dogz
E-2 PFC

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:48 am Post subject: No icon Re: Missing PK3 file using foresight 1.6 on seperate compute Reply with quote

Thanks very much for your help Admin, very much appreciated.

I have downloaded the updated ver and will shortly install it. I will let you know asap how I got on - fingers crossed LOL).

I'm in the UK.
Dogz
E-2 PFC

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:43 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Missing PK3 file using foresight 1.6 on seperate compute Reply with quote

Hi Admin,

Forgot to mention. I have put foresight.CFG in the server.cfg. Does this need to be there???? Or just the PK3 and CFG put into main and that's that?
Visit DFG-GAMING.COM Today
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

blank.png

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:34 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Missing PK3 file using foresight 1.6 on seperate compute Reply with quote

Dogz wrote (View Post):
Hi Admin,

Forgot to mention. I have put foresight.CFG in the server.cfg. Does this need to be there???? Or just the PK3 and CFG put into main and that's that?

The pk3 and cfg files both go into the main folder. You cannot put the foresight.cfg into the server.cfg unless you are copy/pasting. Do NOT do this. You will have a server.cfg, foresight.cfg, zzzzzzzzzzzzz_Foresight-160.pk3 in the server's main folder... All separate files.
Dogz
E-2 PFC

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:19 am Post subject: No icon Re: Missing PK3 file using foresight 1.6 on seperate compute Reply with quote

Thanks Admin.

I waiting on my partner to put these files into main and hopefully it all works Smile
Dogz
E-2 PFC

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:49 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Missing PK3 file using foresight 1.6 on seperate compute Reply with quote

Hi Admin,

Have put CFG and PK3 into main but still have the same problem - 'Server info - Foresight PK3 not found' any other suggestions welcome. Thanks.
Visit RealmDesignz Today
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

blank.png

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:09 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Missing PK3 file using foresight 1.6 on seperate compute Reply with quote

Check your PM.
Dogz
E-2 PFC

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:20 am Post subject: No icon Re: Missing PK3 file using foresight 1.6 on seperate compute Reply with quote

Hi Admin,

I replied to your pm - did you recieve the details???
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

blank.png

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:30 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Missing PK3 file using foresight 1.6 on seperate compute Reply with quote

Yes i just got it. Sorry, i was away this weekend. Will get to your issue this evening.

*update*

Just noticed that you said you had a Breakthrough server. The two Foresight files will go into the maintt folder NOT the main folder. Just took a quick look at your ftp and saw several things wrong there. Sent another PM.
Visit RealmDesignz Today
Dogz
E-2 PFC

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:14 am Post subject: No icon Re: Missing PK3 file using foresight 1.6 on seperate compute Reply with quote

THANKS ADMIN :)

It's nice to know that there are some genuine ppl out there who are willing to take the time to help fellow gamers Smile
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

blank.png

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:40 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Missing PK3 file using foresight 1.6 on seperate compute Reply with quote

No problem. Just let us know if you have any more issues.
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view http://www.mohforesight.com Forum Index ->  Foresight set-up via 'Rented Server' Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: